MY LIFE
"My name is Erick Bermeo.I am sixteen years old . I am Ecuadorian. I was born on may fifteen
in Two thousand two.I was born in Cuenca city .I study to in high school"Ciudad de Cuenca".
I have one brother is Jordy and is twelve years old, but sometimes I can not tolerate it
because it's so irresponsible.I have a lot of friends,but one in particular,
she is Marcela my best friend, she is a girl very kind and calm but she is very insensitive with the beauty
of some people but still I love her very much.
I usually sleeping and reading in my free time. My hobbies
are listening to music, prefer listening to pop music because it makes me feel
happy. My favorite is a group british called "Little mix" because
their songs are good. My favorite food is
pizza because it is delicious.
I like TV, especially
“Glee” because it is funny and interesting. No,I don't like to doing sports.The
school is funny and exhausted but is
very important for my life.
The most important experiences in my life are: I started
kinder in two thousand six and I broke my
nose .I studied my primer school to "Jesús Vasquez Ochoa". I finish the
ten grade in two thousand sixteen .Yes, I have met an important person. She is
my mother, she is great woman. The most meaning to thing in mylife are my
family and friends. Because they give me too much love and appreciate.
I expect to be a professional men and have a nice family."
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario